Junior Designer WomenAmsterdam, Niederlande
MEXX is a leading international fashion brand present in 46 countries worldwide, selling through over 5000 retail and wholesale stores. We are currently looking for a Junior Designer Women to be responsible for designing market relevant, commercial products in close cooperation with the responsible Designer.
Key accountabilities of the role
• Execution of design, under supervision of the Designer, in line with seasonal direction end price architecture.
• Ensure products deliver the consumer expected value through price and quality.
• Creation of monthly fabric,- artwork,- and designs under supervision of the Designer.
• Prepare presentation of the assigned product category for concept, proto and costing meetings.
• Support the execution of fittings and initiation of new blocks in collaboration with Technical Design to improve shapes and proportions of products in line with our target group and trend direction.
• Ensure timely design execution and calendar adherence.
• Correct data entry of product information into the system.
The successful applicant will have a fashion Bachelor-degree (Dutch: “HBO”) and a minimum of 3 year’s experience as a Design Assistant for an International commercial fashion brand or vertical retailer. You should have a distinctive product taste level and the ability to judge and balance superior product design/taste level and commercial viability. Finally, you should have strong communication skills, both in verbal & written English, and be comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines.
At Mexx we are confident. We are inspired. We are curious. We are authentic. We are true to ourselves and our own shortfalls. We embrace our imperfections because they make us human. We prefer Being Real to being perfect.
Location: Mexx Headquarters, Amsterdam
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact Glenn Kuiper, HR Consultant for more information; +31 20 514 4615 or complete the application form you can find by clicking on the link below. Please upload an English version of your resume; furthermore we would like to receive an impression of your Portfolio, preferably in PDF format.
Bewerbe dich via Computer.