Merchandiser YouthAmsterdam, Niederlande
Mexx is an inspiring, open and exciting environment in which to work. We are currently recruiting for a Merchandiser who will be responsible for the overall merchandising direction of our Youth division with the goal of meeting and exceeding sales, margin and targets. Are you looking for a challenging, fun and demanding role which enables you to take the initiative and show your talent?
Key accountabilities of the role:
• Responsible for the selection of merchandise
• Partner with Planner to develop and execute merchandise strategies, market/in-store strategies based on customer feedback and preferences, to deliver financial goals and business objectives, across the retail channels
• Collaborate with Product Managers to develop seasonal strategy through discussion of strategic opportunities, assortment, pricing, and market/store opportunities
• Collaborate with Product Managers to build the right divisional assortments, meeting customer expectations & Brand image
• Gather & analyse customer insights, store feedback, competitor insights and market trends, and integrate into strategic & tactical plans
• Communicate with and support stores on product and visual presentation related issues/feedback
The successful applicant will have a retail background having studied Business Retail Management and be able to work and think at Bachelor-degree (Dutch: “HBO”) level. You will have a minimum of 5-8 years experience in a Product Management related role preferably in an international multinational environment. You should have experience and affinity with mathematics, wholesale and/or retail business. Finally, you should have strong communication skills, both in verbal & written English, and be comfortable working under pressure and deadlines.
At Mexx we are confident. We are inspired. We are curious. We are authentic. We are true to ourselves and our own shortfalls. We embrace our imperfections because they make us human. We prefer Being Real to being perfect.
Mexx Design Centre, Amsterdam
For more information, please contact Kimberley Pope, Recruitment Assistant, +31 20 514 4612, or apply by filling in the application form you can find by clicking on the link below. Please upload an English version of your cover/motivation letter and CV
Bewerbe dich via Computer.