Retail Stock ControllerAmsterdam/Voorschoten, Niederlande
Mexx is an inspiring, open and creative environment in which to work. We are currently recruiting a Retail Stock Controller who will be responsible for making sure that the system-quantities of Stock/Inventory in the ERP-system (AX) match the physical quantities present in the retail stores as accurately as possible, creating a solid base on which the replenishment can be run, and planning and forecasting can be determined. Are you looking for a challenging, ambitious role which enables you to take the initiative and show your talent?
Key accountabilities of the role:
• Planning and organizing the physical stock counts in our European Stores
• Control, check and post Inventory Adjustments
• Assist with the comparison of Inventory Adjustments in the AX system with that of the monthly positions in our financial system
• Provide Auditors with correct Inventory figures
• First point of contact for our Counting Partner, Stores, Customer Service, IT and Third Party Logistics in relation to negotiations/stock/inventory/deliveries/return-orders
• Administer and adjust the weekly inventory of the Sample Outlet
• Support and advise the business when necessary to make sure that the right procedures are being followed
• Active involvement in Operational projects/issues
The successful applicant will have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international retail environment. You should have experience of Inventory and Operation projects. You need technical knowledge of applications and systems. As a person you are a problem solver, strong communicator and you should have strong negotiation & influencing skills. Finally, you should be fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written).
At Mexx we are confident. We are inspired. We are curious. We are authentic. We are true to ourselves and our own shortfalls. We embrace our imperfections because they make us human. We prefer Being Real to being perfect.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact Marjolein Smeets, HR Consultant, +31 71 710 6294, or apply by filling in the application form you can find by clicking on the link below. Please upload an English version of your cover/motivation letter and CV.
Amsterdam/Voorschoten, The Netherlands
Bewerbe dich via Computer.