Technical DesignerAmsterdam, Niederlande
MEXX is a leading international fashion brand present in 46 countries worldwide, selling through over 5000 retail and wholesale stores. We are currently seeking a Technical Designer Women who will be responsible for determining and maintaining overall fit standards. You will interpret design ideas, create block patterns, and communicate fit requirements and key fit changes to ensure that our fit is in accordance with the Women’s divisional standards and our target consumer group. Are you looking for a challenging role which enables you to take the initiative and show your talent?
Key accountabilities of the role
• Advising design, PD and factories on construction to improve quality and reduce costs;
• Ensuring accurate and timely data entry, to secure the timely arrival of initial samples, pilots and dupes and bulk production;
• Developing seasonal blocks/silhouettes;
• Communicating with factories and vendors in respect to the usage of the blocks in order to create consistency;
• Travelling to production centres in order to control/check the product fit;
• Organizing and guiding fit sessions
You have a minimum of 3-5 years of technical design experience, preferably in an international design environment. You should have experience with the development of patterns, and with garment technology within Women’s design, experience with lightweights is preferred. Your verbal and written communication skills in English are fluent, and you feel comfortable with working under pressure and to deadlines.
At Mexx we are confident. We are inspired. We are curious. We are authentic. We are true to ourselves and our own shortfalls. We embrace our imperfections because they make us human. We prefer Being Real to being perfect.
Location Mexx Headquarters, Amsterdam
Please contact Glenn Kuiper, HR Consultant for more information; +31 20 514 4615 or apply by filling in the application form you can find by clicking on the link below. Please upload an English version of you motivation letter and CV.
Bewerbe dich via Computer.