General Ledger Accountant (Germany)Voorschoten, Netherlands
As a General Ledger Accountant you will support the Regional Accountant for the region Germany and you will be responsible for a part of the General ledger. The general ledger accountant is responsible for a timely and accurate financial closing at each month end.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Check and approve bi-weekly payment files;
- Responsible for complete Accounting of general ledger;
- Preparation on a monthly basis of Balance specifications;
- Monitor and control all prepayment and accrual accounts;
- Responsible for complete salary journals and reconciliation to payroll company;
- Interface with local offices and Planning& Control department;
- Timely and accurate preparation and filing of VAT returns.
You have a HBO or a MBO degree in Finance with 2 to 5 years accounting experience. You have a strong finance and accounting background, with a deep understanding of key business processes and functions. You’re numerate with strong analytical skills. You have excellent negotiation and influencing skills and therefore the ability to influence across a complex set of relationships. You have strong communication skills in English and German, both verbal & written. You can work under pressure and towards deadlines.
At Mexx we are confident. We are inspired. We are curious. We are authentic. We are true to ourselves and our own shortfalls. We embrace our imperfections because they make us human. We prefer Being Real to being perfect.
For more information, please contact Marjolein Smeets, HR Consultant, +31 71 710 6294, or apply by filling in the application form you can find by clicking on the link below.
Apply on desktop.