Internship Product Management YouthAmsterdam, Netherlands
MEXX is a leading international company present in 46 countries worldwide, selling through over 5000 retail and wholesale stores. As an intern you will assist the Product Management Team in achieving the business objectives by producing a commercial collection. The team is also responsible for making the commercial selections for our stores. Therefore you will assist in setting up and implementing a merchandising plan according to our brand strategy, price architecture, time lines and GP plan.
Key accountabilities of the role:
• Analyzing trends and collection performances in different regions in Europe;
• Analyzing and reporting on financial figures and consumer behavior;
• Implementing prices and plans into our Planning System;
• Assisting the team in their daily tasks;
• Collaborating with the Design and Buying Team
• Managing deadlines, supporting in the workflow in all typical product management tasks , pro-actively supporting the team
You are a Bachelor student looking for an internship, starting in July 2014. You have strong analytical skills. You like to watch trends and you have a keen apparel merchandising eye. You should be able to prioritize and manage critical timelines and you have good communication skills in English (verbal and written).
Please note that this placement will require authorisation from your university, as a compulsory part of your studies.
Mexx Headquarters, Amsterdam
At Mexx we are confident. We are inspired. We are curious. We are authentic. We are true to ourselves and our own shortfalls. We embrace our imperfections because they make us human. We prefer Being Real to being perfect.
Interested? If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact Kimberley Pope, Recruitment Assistant; +31 20 514 4612 or apply by filling in the application form you can find by clicking on the link below. Please upload an English version of your CV and Motivation Letter preferbaly in PDF format.
Apply on desktop.