Store Manager LeuvenLeuven, Belgium
Store Manager- Leuven
We are currently looking for an experienced, energetic, passionate and outgoing Store Manager to lead our store in Leuven.
• Manage the Leuven store and its enthusiastic sales team
• Ensure an excellent shopping experience by maintaining a high visual merchandising standard (In-store and Window) and high service levels
• Recruit, develop, manage and retain the sales team
• Manage all store operational activities in accordance with company standards
You – You consider yourself a fashionista and thrive on all aspects of fashion
• You have a retail background having studied economics or retail management and you are able to work and think at Bachelor-degree (Dutch: “HBO”) level
• You have a solid retail background with approx. 3 years (branded) fashion high street experience
• You have proven leadership skills and you are strong in making decisions and solving problems
• You have strong communication skills in both English and Dutch, verbal & written, and you feel comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
• You are available on a fulltime basis
• You are cultured and have an in-depth knowledge of global and regional trends
• You love the urban lifestyle and live for the city
• You have an ever-present desire to bring our customers style savvy solutions for their daily lives
• You live and breathe Mexx
Live the XX
Our consumers live in a busy city, are global and career minded. We provide the Mexx consumer with Effortless Style.
Please contact Tina Lens for more information: +32 478 9455 14 or apply by filling in the application form you can find by clicking on the link below.
Apply on desktop.