Frequently asked questions
Do you have a question? Check out the frequently asked questions below and find your answer to your question or navigate left in the menu. Were you unable to find your answer? Then please contact our customer service: email@example.com.
How come I haven't had an order confirmation or shipping confirmation?
You should always receive an order confirmation. It is possible that the email ended up in your junk mail. Please make sure you check your junk mail first. When the email is not there, please contact us. The shipping confirmation is sent no later than the morning of the delivery day. If you did not received an email on the delivery day please contact our customer service by: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I use my discount code?
You can enter your discount code in your cart on the payment page. Enter the discount code at "Apply discount code". You can use one discount code per order.
- Discount codes will not be calculated afterwards.
- Discount codes will not be applied to sale items.
I did not receive a return form. What now?
Please register your return with DHL via THIS link. ?
Fill in the form of DHL with your personal data and fill in your order number at reference. After completing the form you will receive a label by e-mail. Stick this label on the box and bring your package to the nearest service point.
Are the return costs at your own expense?
Yes: we charge a return fee of €4.95. These costs will be deducted from your return payment. The shipping box contains a return form that describes exactly how you can easily return the item(s) using the return label and shipping label provided.
Can I exchange my items?
Unfortunately, exchanging items via the webshop is not possible. Do you prefer another size or color? We advise you to return your current order and place a new one.
What is the delivery time?
The delivery time is 2-5 working days, you will receive a track & trace code after your order is shipped.
I am missing an item or have received the wrong item, what now?
It may happen that something went wrong during the processing of your order. With a quality check before shipping we try to prevent this. In that case we ask you to contact our customer service team at: email@example.com. They will process your message as soon as possible and together with you they will find a suitable solution.
Can I cancel my order?
It it not possible to cancel your order, because the order is already prepared for shipment.
What is the difference between ordering with or without an account?
Your details are registered with us when you create an account, so when you place a new order you won’t need to fill out all the information again. Moreover, while having an acount you can always track your order and look into your order history. If you order without an account, we will only use your details for handling that one order.
What is covered in the warranty term?
A warranty period of 6 months applies to all articles from the Mexx collection.
The guarantee is only valid within the guarantee period and if there is a valid complaint. The following cases are not a valid complaint and are therefore not covered by the warranty:
- Normal signs of wear on soles, heels and clothing;
- Bare noses on shoes due to external wear and/or not maintaining the item;
- Normal wear/damage to the heel;
- Broken zippers and laces due to normal wear or misuse;
- Pilling of clothing or shoes;
- Defects caused by improper or intensive use;
- Staining and discoloration of shoes and clothing;
- Wear and tear caused by excessive perspiration;
- Negligent maintenance / improper use;
- Defects caused by external influences, such as friction, chemicals or sharp objects;
- Intentional or negligent damage. Such as bump, fall and / or water damage;
- Defects of water and wind tightness of footwear or clothing, unless otherwise stated in the product description in our webshop;
- Damage by not adhering to the washing instructions;
- Fitting complaints and/or physical discomforts such as blisters, bruising or sweating.
The warranty period starts on the date of purchase.
Is an item broken or are you not satisfied with an item? Please contact our customer service. Send pictures of the item and we will look with you for a suitable solution.
Have you purchased something at a point of sale other than our webshop? Then the warranty also applies to the point of sale in question. We therefore advise you to contact the store of purchase.