Complaints and warranty
I recently ordered items that are showing defects. Where can I report this?
Do you have a complaint about a defect article of Mexx? Please contact our customer service department via firstname.lastname@example.org. Send pictures of the complaint and your webshop order number and we will review your complaint properly.
What is covered in the warranty term?
A warranty period of 6 months applies to all articles from the Mexx collection.
The guarantee is only valid within the guarantee period and if there is a valid complaint. The following cases are not a valid complaint and are therefore not covered by the warranty:
- Normal signs of wear on soles, heels and clothing;
- Bare noses on shoes due to external wear and/or not maintaining the item;
- Normal wear/damage to the heel;
- Broken zippers and laces due to normal wear or misuse;
- Pilling of clothing or shoes;
- Defects caused by improper or intensive use;
- Staining and discoloration of shoes and clothing;
- Wear and tear caused by excessive perspiration;
- Negligent maintenance / improper use;
- Defects caused by external influences, such as friction, chemicals or sharp objects;
- Intentional or negligent damage. Such as bump, fall and / or water damage;
- Defects of water and wind tightness of footwear or clothing, unless otherwise stated in the product description in our webshop;
- Damage by not adhering to the washing instructions;
- Fitting complaints and/or physical discomforts such as blisters, bruising or sweating.
The warranty period starts on the date of purchase.
Have you purchased something at a point of sale other than our webshop? Then the warranty also applies to the point of sale in question. We therefore advise you to contact the store of purchase.