The shipment of shoes, bags and accessories is free for orders over 75 euro. If you place an order of less than 75 euro, the shipment costs are € 5.95. Do you want to return the item? Then the return costs (at 4.95 euros) will be deducted from your return payment.
Please be aware that you can only order products if you live in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany. Do you live in another country and would you like to order one of our products? Please send an email to email@example.com to request a personal offer. In this case we will need the following information: the article number of the product you wish to order, the colour and size you need, your country and your city. We will then send you your personal offer including the correct price and shipment costs within 3 working days. Please note that the shipping price in the offer may be higher than the price stated on the website, as the prices on the website are just an indication.
If you live in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany, please follow the steps below to place your order. If you experience problems during the order process please contact us.
Ordering a product online in six steps
If you wish to order a product, first select the desired size, colour and number.
Place the product in your shopping cart via the grey button 'add to cart'.
When you are done shopping, click on the shopping cart in the top right corner of the screen. You will then see an overview of your order .
Via the button 'proceed to checkout' you can complete the ordering process. First you will be asked to fill in your details. If you already have an account, you can enter your email address and password. If this is your first order you can either create a new account or proceed without an account. If you create an account, you won't need to fill out your address and other details during your next visits. If you proceed without creating an account, your details will only be used for this order and they won't be filed. You will be given a password and user name via email, which you can use to check the status of your order. Make sure that you click the button 'file' at the bottom of this step. You will then be automatically referred to the tab 'delivery option'.
Then select a delivery option.
Then select a payment method.
Selecting a delivery option
In the Netherlands, we offer three different delivery options:
- Home delivery; if you select this option the order will be delivered to a home address. In most cases, this will be you, yourself. The options include evening deliveries, which could be convenient if you are not always at home during the day. DHL does not deliver parcels on Mondays. This means that any orders placed during the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Pick-up from a DHL servicepoint; you can fill in your postcode or city and select a DHL servicepoint near you. In this case you cannot specify a desired date and time.
In Belgium, we offer:
- Home delivery; if you select this option the order will be delivered to a home address. In most cases, this will be you, yourself. DHL does not deliver parcels on Monday. This means that any orders placed during the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday.
In Germany, we offer:
- Home delivery; if you select this option the order will be delivered to a home address. In most cases, this will be you, yourself. The delivery time will take about two workdays.
Selecting a payment method
You can select one of these payment methods
- Via your own bank; IDEAL, Mistercash, Klarna Pay Now and Giropay. Payments are made in accordance with your bank's security requirements. Please note: it is not possible to transfer the money from your bank to Mexx Industries yourself.
- Credit card; You can pay by credit card if you have one of the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Maestro. You will not need to register and your details will be sent securely, but they will not be filed.
- PayPal; If you pay by means of PayPal you won't need to fill in your financial details every time, and you have extra certainty because PayPal offers guaranteed purchases for dispatchable products.
- Klarna Pay Now (Sofortbanking): Klarna Pay Now is an innovative online payment method with a TÜV certificate (highly renowned German testing institute, with regard to data security and privacy). This is a widely used online payment method in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The system works according to the PIN / TAN method. With the secure transfer form, DIRECTebanking.nl automatically establishes the connection with your online bank. In this way, online shopping becomes fast and safe. Please note. It can take a few days before a payment is received. When you place an order with klarna pay now the money isn't always transfered immediately to our bank account. We will ship your order after the payment is transferred to our bank account.